Friday, April 21, 2006

I know a boy...

I have a friend, who I recently met, while visiting family in Saint John. He's a really nice guy, and he just paid me a very nice tribute on his blog www.adamcobrien.blogspot.com! Although I met him for the first time only a few months ago, I've known about him since he was very young. You see, his dad was my family doctor (a great one at that) and every time I went for a visit, I saw his kids' pictures on his wall. I always thought they were nice looking kids. So now it is very fun to get to know one of them! Adam, I wish you all the best in your journey with God! See you sometime soon! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Adam O said...

Thanks Dee! Hopefully it will be sometime soon!

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right! Adom ROCKS!!!
Love ya Adam
Emma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home