Tuesday, April 18, 2006

AAAHHH

Last night I had the unique privilege to indulge myself at a spa with Tara and Julia. It was wonderful! I rarely get that kind of opportunity and I soaked it up! I highly recommend the Urban Oasis Spa. They really pamper you and make you feel like a queen! It was so nice to relax after all the craziness that's been going on lately.

On another happy note, my brother arrives tomorrow morning! I've been sort of keeping it under wraps (not really), but Tyler is moving here and we are so excited! He will be staying with us, in our little abode, but it will be so fun to have him. If you know of any jobs for him in Winnipeg, let me know! For those Manitobans reading this, you will really enjoy getting to know him.

And yes, Deyan FINALLY hands in his final assignment tomorrow. It looks amazing. I am so proud of all the hard work he has put into his schooling. I hope it's worth it all!

That's all for now! Got to go sit with my hubby and celebrate with a nice glass of wine! :)

8 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Adam O said...

Your brother does arrive tomorrow morning! I was just wishing him well this evening.
This spa deal sounds nice!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

The spa sounds great! ahhhh...pampering! love it!
Welcome Tyler!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

I'm jealous!!!

one of these days, i'm just gonna go for it (spa treatment that is)

i love you!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Joyska said...

yeah, yeah, and yeah!

I'm glad you got to pamper yourself... well deserved!

I'm THRILLED Deyan is done with school!!!!

And I am excited that Tyler is coming... send him a huge hello from Kansas City!!

(boy one post of Deanna's and I'm full of emotions!!!)

Miss you guys! hug those mini momtchilovs for me!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your joy is my sorrow! Not really....we all know this is a great move for the Ty boy. Gonna miss him somethin' awful tho'. Didn't cry at the airport even!
Hope Sim enjoys his chocolate from Nana. Please notify us of Ty's safe arrival.
Love you all soooo stinkin'much.
Proud of you Dey!

Mom alias Nana

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Erica said...

How does your brother feel about working with teens?

How does feel about working sporatically?

I don't have anything permanent right now but I have a big event coming up in June where I'll need to hire a few people for a day.

Also, I may have something similar for a few hours here and there in May.

Beginning in September I'll have a couple positions that are permanent opening up.

All working with youth, and all making more than min. wage.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Joni said...

So did Tyler make it .. is he settling in??

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is he there with my niece and nephew and not me? GRRRR!!! Just joking but i do wish i was there! Congrats Dey!
Love ya
Emma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home