Saturday, March 25, 2006

The New Me

Okay, okay, so you've all been driving me crazy with wanting to see the new hair cut! This is the only picture I have, so I hope you like it! :) I am still experimenting with how to make it look nice!
I couldn't resist adding this picture. Aren't they sweet?

Umm, what else is new...I'm going to Kansas City! Woohoo! I am so excited to get away for a few days, to have some special time just with Esther (Simeon is staying home with Deyan), to do a road trip with friends (Jason and Yvonne, Shane and Kristi - I LOVE road trips!), to visit Joyska, to spend some time at IHOP (international house of prayer). Hooray! Pray for safe travelling, no problems at the border, peace on Simeon (I've never left him for more than 1 night and he will be spending lots of time with different friends), strength for Deyan (especially since he'll still be working hard on school stuff) and grace for Esther to be in the car all that time (14 hours there and back) - Not to mention the rest of us who will be with her! :) Well, I have lots to do to get ready (we leave in 4 days or so!) but I think instead I'll just go to bed!

9 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger Joni said...

ohhh I really like it Dee!!!

Safe travels, glad you are getting away, it will be fun.. nothing like a good road trip! love ya

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,

Your hair looks great! Save travels.

Paula

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Erica said...

The hair looks good.

Your kids are sooooo cute!
:)

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hair-cut and I think my niece and nephew are ADORABLE!!!
I miss you guys so bad and yes it is good that you get some alone time with Esther but how long will you be gone??? I will deffintly pray that Sim is good and content while you are away and Dey is working. I love you lots and will see you later
Emma

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Adam O said...

Hey Deanna!
I really like the new hair. You look a LOT like your mom... wow. I was just at a prayer thing with your mom tonight. She and I spent some quality time together on the floor in the Trecartin's foyer. Hahahaha! God is great!
Anyway, have a wonderful time in Kansas City. Safe travels!
-Adam O

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Roo said...

BEAU-TEA-FULL!
it really suits you deanna! i like it. i think you've inspired me to chop my locks. yup!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Erica said...

comment, comment

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

LOVE the new do!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Adam O said...

Yes, I am worried that it might be from getting my tooth out. Yikes!
I'm keeping an eye on that. Thanks for the suggestion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home