Monday, January 30, 2006

The Roys










Michelle Joy Esther







Michelle Dee Olivia Joy Esther







Here are a couple of pics of my good friends! Unfortunately, Brittany and Denis were not there the day I took these photos! And Melissa, of course, is still in the Philippines - though coming home in a few weeks - a trained midwife! I wish I had taken more pictures of friends in Saint John. But I did get some family shots. I will post them too in the coming days when I can spare a minute! :)

4 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww

Beautiful

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Mercy said...

wow! look at those girls! they all look great :)

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Joni said...

great pics! cannot wait to see the rest. I don't think you got me on camera.. and ya know I didn't even think to pull out mine, STINK!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I remember that day and it is now kinda boring around here without you guys:) I just wish I could kiss everyone again and tell everyone I love them. I am now in the drama and that will take alot of time but, I won't forget you guys.
Emma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home