Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Season's Greetings!

I am not saying that to be politically correct, but because I wasn't able to get on the computer until now, the week between Christmas and New Year's. I have no problem with different greetings such as Happy Holidays or Happy Hannukah or whatever as well. I just don't think people should be regulating what other people say about a holiday that has been around for a very long time! So Merry belated Christmas!!! :) We have had a wonderful time and I will gladly post some pictures and stories soon. For now, I hope you all had a nice weekend and that you have a great week. We'll be back in Winnipeg late on Saturday night. It will be a mixed goodbye for sure so think and pray for us! :)

9 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Roo said...

winnipeg welcomes you! xo

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Erica said...

You'll be back in time for New Year! Wow! Look at you1
New baby!
New beginnings!
New Year!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Erica said...

You'll be back in time for New Year! Wow! Look at you1
New baby!
New beginnings!
New Year!

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh we're gonna freakin miss you guys.

So sorry I missed you last night!! I had no idea what time it was. By the time I figured that out you were gone. aa fdjklafd;jisa o;fdsa (my frustration)

I love you

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

yay!! remind me to show you how to link me, and we'll get you a nice lil picture too :)

love you! i'll see you tomorrow

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you dee. I am not in Winnipeg or anywhere close to seeing you but ah... Friends and families... Missing it all.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you guys soooooooo bad!
It is going to be so hard to say good bye tonight but I am gonna try to be strong for Simoen.
Love you
Emma

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

ohh....

my heart is aching...I hope that you guys had a safe trip home, we'll miss you, but I'm so glad to have had the time with you. Dee, you're one in a million, and you have blessed me so much...not only as my sister, but now as my friend....

i'm cheesy, but hey....any girl whose hero is anne of green gables has to be!

i love you!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Courtney, you are cheesy, but I love it!

Emma, you're a great auntie and Simeon misses you already for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home