Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm It!

Well, I have now been tagged twice by Kristi and Beckie, so I guess I should get on with it!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Data Entry/Receptionist/Packer for a victorian linen home party company
2. Administrative assistant at a Senior's entertainment centre
3. Cargiver for a young woman with ALS (and also her daughter's nanny)
4. Doula!

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
...well, I don't really watch much tv, but when I get onto one...
1. Olympics (every 2 years - summer and winter, but mostly winter)
2. Survivor/Apprentice/Without a Trace (used to be my thursdays)
3. Prison Break/24 (now it's my mondays!)
4. the Waltons and Little House on the Prairie (when I used to babysit for someone who had cable!)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Saint John/Rothesay/Quispamsis NB
2. Toronto (Mississauga, Etobicoke, etc.) Ontario
3. Anaheim California/La Mision Mexico
4. Winnipeg Manitoba

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. New Zealand
2. Cuba
3. Israel
4. Bulgaria

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm quiet
2. I'm confident
3. I'm a patient mom
4. I hate Winnipeg

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE:
1. My mom
2. My kids
3. Some of my siblings (Katie, Tyler, Madalyn)
4. Megan Follows

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. travel more
2. have another baby
3. learn to play guitar and keyboard
4. become a midwife

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. My blogging siblings (Katie, Jordan, Courtney)
2. Rochelle (are you there???)
3. Joni
4. Megan

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Now that you mention it, you DO sorta look like Megan Follows.

That's it!
From now on, I'm calling you Anne with an E!!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never really thought about Megan Follows with you looking like her because I have only thought about how cool it was that you were her little sister! Why do you hate Winnipeg??? Ty is coming soon so it won't be so lonely with the kids.
Love ya
Emma

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Rochelle, John and Amelia said...

Ok.... why did I get tagged, what do I do once I'm tagged and honey New Zealand would love to have you...and I would love to see you again and the kids, Amelia just got a trampoline, her and Sim could just jump and giggle all day - Esther can bring her own jolly jumper... oh we are planning a trip to the USA in June?? does your road trip to Kansas run via LA...anywho - love the new do, sorry about those stairs, glad you weren't too hurt and isn't 2 and a half a fun age... not at 2, 4 and 5 in the morning and not with "I don't want to do that cause I'm a big girl now..." but there is alway 3.... Hope this makes sense, just wanted to see how many ...s I could do... Hee Oh Punchbuggy Red...

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Rochelle, you need to copy all the questions into your blog and put your own answers in. LA to Winnipeg isn't that far! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home