Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dear Blogging Friends

Okay, so now that EVERYONE has a blog (at least half my family + friends!) I have found it very difficult to keep on top of reading them all! I really am interested in your lives and your poetry and your spiritual journeys, etc. So, when I a spare minute, I check to see if you've posted anything new. As you can imagine, this is very time consuming and boring when I get there and have nothing to read! :) Well, I remembered that there was this great tool for people like me with lots of friends!!! It's called bloglines.com and it allows you to subscribe to all your favorite blogs. Then you just have to check one spot to see if any of them have posted! It makes my life way easier and gives me more time to actually read all of them because I'm not aimlessly checking each and every blog. Anyways, just thought some of you might want to give it a try as well. Email me if you have questions. Thanks Yvonne for helping me with this!

8 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Adam O said...

ooooh, this sounds like it would save me oodles of time. Thanks for the tip Deanna!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Joni said...

gosh would save me a lot of time too.. i always go checking one by one. thanks Dee! *hugs*

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I LOVE bloglines, I already have you listed on mine.
That is how I knew you had posted something new.

Yvonne hooked me up!!!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Adam O said...

I am not sure what this business about my blog not having a whatchacallit is... I checked my blog settings and didn't see anything to that effect.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Roo said...

wooooo!!YAH deanna....
thanks for the info,
information friend!
have a grand day mon amie.
did you get my email about that link question you had? hope it made sense....

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Adam O said...

Deanna,
You are certainly included in the Ethridge love! Many apologies that I forgot about the oldest one of the bunch.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I don't have a blog but, I would enjoy getting one so, I may just figure out how.
Love ya
Emma

( if i had one then i would use bloglines)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Emma said...

I finally have a blog and have been searching through your entire blog (months August through March)
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home