Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Water Babies

Simeon and Isaac Esther, Molly and Bryce
(the newest Birth Roots babies)



Well, since I can't seem to get on the ball and start packing, I thought I'd post some more fun pictures. We've had a really hot sunny summer in Winnipeg so far and we've tried to make the most of it by spending alot of time near water! The beach, swimming pools of friends, the wading pool at our park, and even sprinklers! The kids are both little fish. Simeon can now swim just holding onto a noodle. Esther purposefully puts her face in the water for fun. I think we'll do some swimming lessons in the fall after we're all settled into our new place.

9 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

such cuties! i love esther's smile in the tub!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Joyska said...

water bugs indeed! i love it!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Emma said...

I can't believe that Simeon is swimming in a big pool with only a noodle and is actually kicking his feet and knows that he has to kick his feet. I mean he is only 2 and a half!!! I love you lots and give my sweet children kisses from auntie Emma.

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Emma said...

I know Katie, it is crazy. They usally don't start swimming in a big pool without a lfe-jacket!! lol
I agree with you Katie also because I am also one friggin proud auntie:)

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esther is SOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love her expression!!!!! BUT, didja get the house????? Didja get it, didja get it??????

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

grant has been approved - just waiting for final word on the mortgage!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Dee, post about the storm on Saturday in Manitoba!!! What happened? Is everyone okay?? It said on the headline on the news this morning (Monday) that there was a tornado (which it was calling for)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Your kids are so cute.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger sista' rose said...

ooh, boy, just toooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home