Sunday, November 20, 2005

Safe Travels

Please pray for Simeon and Courtney tomorrow morning as they travel to Saint John! It will be exciting for Sim, I'm sure. We have been preparing him for the trip, often talking about how he will be going on the airplane with Auntie Courtney to go visit Nana and the rest of the family. He seems happy, but I'm sure it will be a shock to him when neither Deyan or I get on the plane with him! I'm not even going to go to the airport - probably more for my benefit than his! He's never gone anywhere overnight without me before! Thankfully, Esther and I will be arriving the following afternoon! I will miss him, but I'm sure he'll be okay. I'll let you know how it went! :)

7 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Joni said...

I had just got done posting on my blog that I was thinking of the both of them this morning. It isonly 8:45 a.m. here and about what, 11:45 a.m. in Saint John. When are they due to arrive? Praying for their safety and for mom that is still at home. {{hugs}}

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

They arrived! Courtney said Sim did awesome on the trip and that he's still doing well. I hope he has an okay night and day tomorrow until I arrive!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! I was looking forward to hearing that.
J

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...Sim was a star! God was totally with us the whole time...he didn't cry once until ten minutes before boarding the flight from TO to Saint John after our 3 hour layover..and that's just cause it was his naptime...he fell asleep before we tookoff and slept the whole way to Saint John. hehe, he's still doing great! bedtimes soon.....:) see ya tomorrow dee!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Joni said...

so glad to hear that all is well. I bet he has been smothered in affection (a good smother) from his aunties and uncles, not to mention nanna and grampa! So glad you are joining them all tomorrow Dee.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Joyska said...

yeah! please give them both a hug for me and all your friends and fam too! I am praying for safe travel for the rest of you to NB.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Joni said...

Are you and Esther there yet Dee??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home