Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tag, you're it!

So here's a fun TAG game:

Instructions are as follows:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

Here's mine:

In fact, last night I had alot of contractions and even had the "nesting urge"!

Written on Nov 4th - 2 days before Esther was born! Boy was I ready for her to come out!

Now it's your turn! Don't forget to post your sentence in my comments too! :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Erica said...

"I showed Rebecca that I can hang upside on the monkey bars"
-September 2003-
(apparently I was showing Rebecca how to hang upside down on the monkey bars)

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Thanks for all your help though to anyone who actually tried to tell me over the computer.
-October 6, 2006-
(something about me trying to figure out how to use blogger and the links not working when i tried to put one on)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

“It was fun to feel like a kid again and ride on some wild rollercoasters.”

Sunday October 16, 2005. We had just returned from our vacation to Orlando and Disney World.

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My tummy feels funny like I'm raining on the inside and leaving on a jet plane"

November 3, 2006
(Don't ask!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home