Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Brothers Rock!

At least that's what Esther would say. She is totally in love with her 'bu-bruh'! But I happen to have 2 very cool brothers myself which is what this post is about!

Monday evening I was teaching a prenatal class and arriving home ~ 10pm when lo and behold who met me at my front door but my brother Tyler! The little bugger decided to move back (which he'd been pondering) without telling us! As this exciting news began to sink in, around the corner walked my other brother Jordan! He drove here all the way from NB with Tyler to spend a week with us! How fun is that!

Yes, being the oldest of 8 siblings has lots of perks! I didn't always appreciate my brothers like I do now, but I hope that Simeon and Esther's current strong relationship continues to grow.

Speaking of the munchkins, they sure are happy to see their uncles! I was surprised that Esther remembered Tyler so well (he's been gone for 3 months already)! She has also quickly warmed up to Jordan. Simeon is having lots of fun wrestling with the big boys. He and Jordan are headed outside this afternoon to play in the snow! They were also happy to receive a new box of books from Nana and Papa and some treats from the USA!

Well, I have lots of other things to blog about, but since my last post was SO long, I'll leave you with a short one for now! :)


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Aww, that is so great they surprised you! Brothers are great, I'm enjoying mine more and more as we get older. I'm sure happy now that my parents decided to have so many kids. Don't large families rock?!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Rochelle, John and Amelia said...

I'm gonna pipe in here and say "Sista's Rock" sorry Esther... My sister, whom I love lots, is right this minute on a plane with my darling 16yr old niece and heading for New Zealand.... to LIVE! So right now, well after I type, John and I are frantically trying to make our 3 bed and a study into a 4 bed and a playroom... not an easy feat! Can't wait - gotta go to the airport at 6.30 am - sheesh....Kute Krispy Kremer Kids.... My husband was drooling over those! Love ya dee x x Say Hi to Tyler for me... if he remembers me!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Rochelle - that's AWESOME! I can't believe that your niece is 16 already! Ashley, right? I remember when she was just a peanut! My how the years go by...

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Deanna,
Sherwood was saying to me that you are very good at writing.
Just thought I would encourage you.
I am happy for you about your brothers coming.
Love, Joc

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Roo said...

i like my brother too.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

welcome back Tyler! Hope to see you around Sanctuary!!!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Emma said...

missing them but glad they got there safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home